Be a “HOST” of the Church Street Village Fair!!!
Each year, over 100 volunteers help make the event a fun-filled day free of troubles.
We're looking for people to help with:
- Entertainment (help with stages)
- Volunteer Shift Coordinators
- Security (maintain order, work w/police)
- Vendors Set-Up (early start up)
- Water Boys (deliver beverages to volunteers - see Yellow T-shirts)
All we ask is that you donate a minimum of four hours of your time in one of three shifts: morning, afternoon, or evening. Shifts are arranged in a rotating system that allows the volunteers to see more of the fair during their shift. Sign-up now!